Waikiki Beach Time!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Woke up around 7am to eat breakfast and hit up Waikiki beach!
We finally got to enjoy the water after being in Hawaii for two nights.
This was what I was looking forward to, I can be a beach bum all day everyday!

We had breakfast at the Outrigger Reef. It was a breakfast buffet.
They even served cupcakes :)
We later headed to Waikiki beach to go swimming!
It was the first time using my Go-Pro and Man did it take awesome footage
I recommend the Go-Pro! We took underwater pictures
and pictures in the water without worrying about it getting wet!
The water was nice and warm and clear.
Oh how I missed the Hawaiian Waters.
It's nothing compared to back home in California..
The water there Is DARK.. not clear.. and super duper COLD!

My boyfriend also rented paddle boards.
It was quite and experience! I wasn't too good with standing and paddling,
So I just went on my knees to paddle.
I had more balance that way lol!
We spent the majority of our morning at the beach,
and later headed back to our hotel to check into 
the embassy suite and to rent a car to visit my Grandma
and buy groceries from chinatown.

Too bad Chinatown was closed, we were too late.
Instead we headed to my Grandma's house,
(She's my great-grandma's Sister in-law).
She looked great, just how I remembered her.
We went back to the hotel and later got some dinner 
at Kai Market at Sheraton Waikiki.
It was buffet style eating
They also had Hawaiian Shaved Ice.



























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled