NEW Sephora Cream Lip Stain Colors + Mini Sephora Haul (MUFE Fifty Shades of Grey)

Saturday, January 24, 2015







I made a video along with some lipswatches of the new colors 
from Sephora's Cream lip stain line. 
There are a total of 11 new colors and looking back at 
the Sephora website just now, there are only 3 of the old shades left.

The older shades that are left:
01 always red
03 Strawberry Kissed
05 Infinite Rose

They discontinued the other colors that I mentioned in my video,
a few of them to name are my favorites
02 Classic beige
04 Endless purple
07 Dark berry

I wished they would have kept the older shades as well!!
02 and 04 were one of my favorites!!


These cream lip stains are $13 and you can find them at sephora


I've own the old colors for quite some times now maybe a little of 2 years.
I love them! They're one of my favorite lip products!

Pros:
- long wearing
- $13
- lightweight feeling on the lips
- range of colors
- matte finish
- doe foot applicator for easy application

Cons:
- Can be drying to the lips (moisturize before hand)
- Hard to remove ( use something oil based to remove)
-Says its a "lip stain" but doesn't really stain the lips 
like a typical lip stain. It is more like a liquid lipstick.

NEW COLORS!
02 Peach Tarte


04 Coral Crush


06 Pink Soufflé



07 Cherry Blossom


08 Whipped Blush


09 Watermelon Slice


13 Marvelous Mauve


10 Mandarin Muse


12 African Violet


14 Black Berry Sorbet


15 Polished Purple



OLDER COLORS!!

04 Endless Purple


07 Dark Berry


01 Always Red


02 Classic Beige




Mini Sephora Haul

































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled