Mane & Tail shampoo..

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Photobucket

The conditioner..
Photobucket


I got a deal on this shampoo from Sally's Beauty supply. It was two for $10 mix & match. I also had a 15% coupon that I received in my email which was a bit of a help. I bout four bottles two shampoo and two conditioners. I bought two because i'm leaving to go back to school on Sunday and I need on for home and school. I'm pretty anal about things like this or else i'll be all frustrated. So I bought two, and the total price came to $18.36 including tax and discount and all that. So it was pretty good, go like $3.00 off. The 2 for 10 deal for a 32 oz. expires on Jan. 31. So if you guys are interested go check it out.

okay, I know what your thinking.. shouldn't that be for horses? YES, it's for horses and for HUMANS as well. I heard this product from my friend Cheska because she used it when she was younger. She told me about this product because she heard it makes your hair grow longer. So I thought to myself, Oh boye.. I gotta hop on that product. I've been waiting for my hair to grow for the longest. Not only do I want it to grow longer, I don't even want to cut it, which can be bad because split ends will form as well as dead ends. SO, I read some reviews about it and many of them loved it. They said it made their hair feel hella soft and it strengthened and thickened it. Some say it grew faster, but others claim that it doesn't necessarily make your hair grow. However, it does strengthen the hair which makes it seem like it's growing faster because usually if one has brittle hair, it tends to break therefore causing it to seem likes it grows very slow. catch my drift? Sorry if i'm not making any sense.
But here's the scoop on it on straightarrow.

"Q. Does Mane‘n Tail Shampoo and/or Conditioner make hair grow or grow faster?
This is our number one asked question! We have had many people contact us with reports of hair growth and faster growing hair.

Our answer is that when hair is naturally strong it does not break or create split ends, which hinders most people from achieving their goal of longer, stronger, healthier more fuller looking hair.

Mane‘n Tail products were originally developed for horses. Horses' hair is three times thicker than people hair. People started using the products to achieve the beautiful results they saw with their own horses' manes and tails. This is where the legend of Mane‘n Tail products comes from, by nourishing, conditioning and fortifying the hair and scalp to aid healthier hair growth. Mane‘n Tail shampoo and conditioner maintains and helps to achieve longer, stronger, healthier more fuller looking hair. The results can be seen and felt after the first application.


Q. Are Mane‘n Tail products safe for use on people?
Yes. Our legendary formulas have been around for over 30 years. Both horses and people have used them with proven results. Straight Arrow as a company manufactures and distributes its formulas, which contain only the finest approved ingredients. They are quite safe and very much preferred by people. "




I'll give yall an updated review on it when I use it tomorrow in the morning. tchao!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled