SATURDAY FOTD - Airbrush makeup

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Face of the day



My Favorite Go-To Eyeshadow look





I've had the Dinair airbush system for quite a while. I bought it along with the 
foundation.  I think i got it about 3-4 years ago? It's been so long..
I never really used it because I wasn't really liking the consistency of 
the dinair foundation. I also didn't like cleaning the air brush system 
after each use.. It was a bit time consuming.

However, a couple months ago, i've been seeing youtube guru's
review the Belletto Studio foundation and i've seen
many great reviews on it.
Although I didn't have the belletto studio airbrush system,
I did have my Dinair airbush system.
They all work the same in my opinion,
why buy another airbrush system when I already have one.
That saved me a lot of money.
All I did had to do was to buy the foundation/blush etc.

I really love the formulation of the Belletto Studio Airbrush makeup.
It lasts all day and I didn't even need to powder!!
I shall do a review on it once I have time.

Face:
Dinair Airbrush system
Belletto Studio Airbrush Foundation - Sahara Sand
Belletto Studio Airbrush Foundation - Roasted Almond (contour)
Belletto Studio - Sun Goddess illuminating bronzer
Belletto Studio Blush - Sangria

Eyes:
Smashbox 24 hr photofinish shadow primer
Mac e/s - Satin Taupe
Mac e/s - Soft Brown
Mac e/s - Espresso
Paula's Choice Matte Nudes Palette, 3rd color -inner eye shimmer
Lancome Art Liner
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

Lips:
Jack Black Lip Balm - Shea Butter
Em Cosmetics Lipstick - Posh













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled