I'm a Candle Feen

Monday, November 04, 2013

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 3, 2013

Nothing much really happens on Sunday.
I normally always go to 12:15 Mass,
then go out to eat with the family.
We ate a Red Lobster.
I get the usual Steak and Lobster.
Yummy.

Came home and napped the most of the 
day lol.

Untitled


MONDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2013

Woke up early because I had to bring my car to get
serviced again. There was a recall so they had to
fix that up.
Thankfully they gave us a lender car,
since it was going to take the whole day to finish
and it would be ready by tomorrow.

It was fun driving in a new different car.
I love the smell of new car. LOL.

My boyfriend and I headed back home and ate
Subways.. Then we went to sports authority just to look around.
Found some cool asics running shoes.
Again, nothing else to do..
went back home watched a movie
and I edited the vlogs since I was so behind.
I used iMovie, I usually go on my PC desktop
and use sony vegas, but that makes my computer really slow.
Glad I converted to iMovie. Much quicker!

Also got shipment of candles in the mail!
Geez, I have so many candles now.
I'm a candle feen! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled