Bane, my future Lexus ISF

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Got a call from Lexus saying that my car was ready to be picked up.
Did some insanity before I went.
Luckily Elbert wanted to tagg along with me to Modesto
to pick up my car.

We check out the ISF and oh man did I fall in love with it.
I call it BANE, because the grill reminds me of BANE's (from Batman) Mouth.

We then had lunch a Dickie's BBQ
it was Delish 
I had the rib plate with two sides.

Drove back home and took Elbert to At & T so he can get
a screen protector like mines.
Dropped him off and finished up my 
Grandpa's Funeral Video.
It's now processing at the moment.
The next step is to put it on a DVD
which will take a long while.

I then cleaned my brushes,
then dyed my Grandma's hair.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled