Oak Grove Photoshoot

Friday, October 25, 2013

There's really not much to do where I live.
No night life, no cool places to hang out.
Nothing.

Although, a new burger place opened,
it's called Habit Burger.
I think it originated in Santa Barbara, CA.
I'm assuming it's a SoCal thing.

The burgers itself weren't that expensive,
until you start adding cheese and Bacon.
My boyfriend and I got a Charred Burger Meal 
with cheese and bacon, 
which was a number 1, and it came with fries and a drink.
Then we got just the charred burger with cheese and bacon.
We figured, since we both never finish out fries,
we'll just share a meal and refill our drinks.
The total came up to $13 something.

After we ate, we headed to Walmart to get ingredients for the
pasta we're going to make tomorrow.
We have to let the sauce and chicken marinate the night before
So that all the flavors will mend beautifully tomorrow.

Since the time was still young,
I wanted to go to the mall and check out some nike shoes.
I was either interested in the flynits Lunars or the lunarglide 5
I tried both of them on,
and the flynit lunars really support my flat feet.
It feels really comfortable and cushiony! if that's even a word.
But I wanted to save my money on more important things
so I may be coming back for it.
So far the Flynit won my Heart.

After the mall, we figured it was still to early to just come back home..
So instead, we headed to one of our regional parks here in Stockton
called Oak Grove and decided to test out our creativity 
with my DSLR. It's been a while..
I always look for photo inspiration on pinterest,
and I also follow people on facebook for inspiration.
Although I wish to be the one behind the camera,
My boyfriend wanted me to be the subject instead because
he's a bit camera shy.

We then came home after the photo shoot,
made some Pork Based Ramen
the one we got from the Japanese Market called Sakura.
It was pretty good.
Then we prepped for our PASTA ALLA CHECCA.
Can't wait to eat that delicious goodness tomorrow.

Basically looked at the fishes and crawdad in the fish tank the majority of the time

Then I figured I wanted to try and make s'more cupcakes.
And here I am now uploading footages from the past few days
and uploading the pictures.
Haven't gotten a chance to edit the vlogs 
from the past few days but i'm getting there.

I also got a call from HR saying that my background check
is clear and I'm ready to move on to the next steps!
Now it feels more legit!
I need to get another shot 
and i'll be taking my badge photo next week!
EXCITED!

My boyfriend and I were messing around with watermarks for
our photography. It seems legit,
even though we're not professional photographers. LOL

I think Candid Photos are always the best!

3

Untitled-1 copy copy

LGP2

2y

y

IMG_3889

IMG_3800

IMG_3799-2

IMG_3797

IMG_3774

IMG_3770

IMG_3773

IMG_3763

IMG_3759

IMG_3757

IMG_3742

IMG_3740

IMG_3726-2

IMG_3716-2

IMG_3705-3

IMG_3696

IMG_3705

IMG_3689

IMG_3812

IMG_3810

IMG_3867

IMG_3855

IMG_3856-2

IMG_3854-2

IMG_3850

IMG_3844

IMG_3842

IMG_3833

IMG_3829

IMG_3822

IMG_3874-2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled