Hired! + VLOG

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

OCTOBER 15, 2013

I had my second interview for the position I applied for, and it went
pretty well. I was a bit nervous at first because there were 6 interviewers in the room
but I felt like I answered their questions appropriately.
Towards the end, they asked If I had anymore questions.
So I asked "when will I know If I got the job?"
Then they all looked at each other and said, "should we tell her guys??"
They finally said, "YOU'RE HIRED! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!"
I was so happy I didn't know how to react. I just kept saying thank you thank you! LOL
It was such a great day, and I look forward to working with them all.
They are such nice people and they seem easy to get along with.
I just want to thank God and everyone for their prayers and also
thank my cousin and her husband for helping me! They're the best!

After, I filmed a favorite lipstick video for my beauty channel, because I literally did not
know what to do with all of this excitement.
I came home and I couldn't really share the news to all my family
because they weren't all home at once. My Grandma brother was home first,
then I shared it with my dad. I told my mom when I pulled up to the house, but she 
was leaving. So It was just a quiet home, and I've been wanting to film
a favorite lipstick video. It's kinda sloppy because I was looking in the view finder the whole
time while applying my lipsticks. 

Later on in the day for dinner, me and my girls decided to go out for drinks.
We went to Chili's and had some margarita's and shared appetizers.
I slept pretty well that night.. All my anxiety was now relieved..
No more waiting for calls or looking through emails for more job interviews..
The wait is over..
Now it's time to be a grown up, and have a real job for my future.
I'm excited, but a bit nervous,
but I know I can do this! 

My interview attire
IMG_1022

IMG_1017

IMG_1015

IMG_2533

IMG_2541

IMG_2538



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled