Sushi and Ice Cream !!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The day before we planned to have sushi and sake bombs
the next day, which is today.
Junalynn also suggested that we all wear BLACK! lol
and we all actually did wear black. It was fun
We all headed over to Sac. and ate at Sushi Hook!
the sushi there was BOMB!
I most definitely recommend it for all you
sushi lovers out there.
all the rolls are half off!
My bf's sister also go employed that day so 
we were celebrating for her too!
It was our first time doing a sake bomb,
but the bombing of the sake didn't go as planned.
We were all going to individually drop the sake..
but I ruined it. lol, mines accidentally fell down before
we even started, so I had to drink.
Then My boyfriend was up next..
and he slammed the table so his sake falls..
and the rest of the others in the table had to drink
theirs because it fell from the impact of my bf
slamming his fists on the table.
LOL!
It was a fun experience.
Wish I had more sake bombs,
but was limiting myself because I had to drive back
home.
Next time though. 

Afterwards we headed to Leatherby's for dessert!
It was really really good!!
Then we parted ways with my boyfriend and his sister,
since they both lived in sac, 
and me and the rest of the girls headed back home.
I enjoyed this day!

IMG_2558

IMG_1045

IMG_1064

IMG_1058

IMG_1050

IMG_2563

IMG_1069

IMG_1067

IMG_1066

IMG_1074

IMG_1075

IMG_2569

IMG_1073

IMG_2565

IMG_2565

IMG_2564




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled