Ipsy Glam Bag

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I totally forgot I subscribed to this IPSY GLAM BAG.
I signed up for it, and everything was out of stock.. So,
I was basically on the waiting list.
Surprisingly this came in yesterday! 
I love things when you least expect it.
My mom came in holding a Bright Pink envelope,
and I thought to myself, that's a really cool envelope,
I wonder what my mom got in the mail.
Come to find out it was for me! 
YAY! lol.
Don't you just love things
when you least expect it?


IMG_8906

IMG_8909

IMG_8912

I was also watching other makeup gurus use these products..
and I was like damn I wish I had these to try out.
TA DAH!!

FACE:
Pixi Flawless and Poreless primer
Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation #7
MAC MSF give me sun
MAC MSF stereo rose

EYES:
Fergie Wet and wild primer
Coastal Scents e/s up above.
Mica Gel Liner Black
Pop Mascara

Lips:
Neutrogena tinted lip balm in plum perfection?

IMG_8925

IMG_8929

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled