Lorac Pro Eyes, Curly Hair, and Grandma leaves to Philippines!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013


FEBRUARY 12, 2013

IMG_8897

IMG_8890

IMG_8868

IMG_8867

HAIR: Hot tools 1 inch curling iron.
Curled pieces of hair away from my face, and other pieces towards my face.
IMG_8861

IMG_8859

IMG_8855

Face:
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer SPF 15
Lancome Photogenic Foundation Bisque 6w
MAC Prolongwear Concealer NW 25
Sheseido Sheer Matifying Powder 020 natural light ochre
MAC MSF give me sun
MAC MSF Stereo Rose

Eyes:
Wet & Wild Fergie Primer
LORAC PRO PALETTE:
Cream, Taupe, Champagne,
Gold, Pewter
Loreal Infallible Gel Liner Black
Loreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner Black
Maybelline Colosal Mascara

Lips:
Jack Black lip balm Black tea
Color Whisper: mad for magenta
NYX matte lip cream London

Majority of products used are in this pic.
IMG_8898


_____________________________________________________________________________

Today my Grandma was leaving to the Philippines, so we all came to drop
her off at SFO airport. It was a bit sad seeing her go alone, because usually
we would drop her and my Grandpa off and they would always go together.
Unfortunately, my Grandfather past away in November. Ever since my Grandfather
built his dream home in The Philippines 2-3 Years ago, they would come back and forth
to the US and to the Philippines. In October, My Grandfather wasn't feeling too well,
so they came back here to the US to get him checked up.
In short, they found out his cancer spread to his bones. They told us
he didn't have long to live.. and later passed on November 12, 2012.

In October, when my Grandfather didn't feel well, they left their
house in the Philippines as it was. They didn't get a chance to clean up
because they were in a rush to come back here and treat my Grandfather.
So my Grandma is going back to tend to her and my Grandfather's Dream House.
But she will be coming back very soon!
I miss her already!
Today is also My Grandfather's 3 Month death anniversary.
RIP TATAY, I miss you so much every day! I LOVE YOU.

Untitled



Untitled

IMG_0559

IMG_0558

IMG_0564

Untitled

IMG_6737

IMG_6758


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled