Valentines Day

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I really enjoyed this V-Day with my boyfriend.
First V-Day in a while that I've actually 
been home and not in school!

I actually had Jury Duty that morning which I thought was a bummer.
I ended up waking up at 6:45am and got there around 7:30am.
then ended up waiting until 9 to get instructions. 
Then at 10, my group was dismissed and we didn't have to
do jury duty that day! HECK YES!!

Afterwards, I came home and got ready.
My boyfriend and I went to Olive garden around lunch time 1pm,
Because later on in the evening around dinner time, restaurants
tend to get packed! We had a yummy meal! 
Then we headed to the mall and got each other
V-day Gifts. I actually liked it that way because I got to choose
What I wanted and he did as well. Before V-day though,
He did get my chocolate covered strawberries and a box
of sees candy chocolates which I was craving!
After that we just chilled the whole day,
watched teen wolf, play cards, drink wine.
I love chill day like these.
By far one of the best V-day!

Untitled

Untitled

Soup Salad & Breadsticks
Untitled

Tour of Italy.. Blurry :(
Untitled

Shrimp Alfredo
Untitled

Hottie Bear
IMG_8945


My new jacket my boo got me for V-day
Old Navy $40
IMG_8956-3

IMG_8961

IMG_8976

IMG_8988

IMG_8991

IMG_8987

IMG_9000

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled