Scattered clouds

Saturday, April 09, 2011

I thought it was going to rain today..
I'm glad the weather app on my phone was wrong.
The sky was beautiful and blue with scattered fluffy clouds.
It was gorgeous.

My boyfriend and I headed over to at&t and complained about
the poor reception we get around our area.
Thankfully, they gave us a microcell that we can install inside of our house
so that we can have reception in our house.
it was free too, which was a plus!

We then ordered some food at wing stop,
and walked around until our order was ready.

IMG_6947
This picture is straight out of the camera "SOOC"
Exposure 0.001 sec (1/2000)
Aperture f/9.0
Focal Length 50 mm
ISO Speed 200
the higher my aperture was, the more vibrant the color of the sky was! gorgeous.

IMG_6954

My super model. lol!
I feel bad that he has to be my subject all the time.
but i need practice! lol.
IMG_6971

IMG_6970

The sun was in his eyes
IMG_6950-2

IMG_6948-3

are these giant balls decoration...
IMG_6978

hoppin over them
IMG_6980

IMG_6977

hands all full, wiggling his booty
IMG_6982-2

here goes a picture of me..
haven't had a recent picture of myself in a while.
don't mind the hair pls. it's so frizzy..
I didn't do anything to it but let it air dry.. bleh.
IMG_6974

IMG_6975

little vine like flowers hanging around
IMG_6956-2

waaaanggg stooop!
IMG_6985

___________________________
Yesterday my boyfriend's dad made us lunch
It was a dish called Long Lat. Idk the correct spelling but thats what is sounded like
It was yummy!! mmmmm!!

IMG_6923
too much rice? i know i didn't finish mines all. I gave the rest of the rice to my boyfriend.

IMG_6922

my boyfriend's fishes.
he loves them very much lol.
IMG_6926
___________________________________

maybe some of you all are tired of me posting up random pictures that are not makeup related.
I don't know, I haven't really touched my eyeshadows..
I just use the essential things.. foundation, eye liner, mascara, concealer. that's about it.
Sorry if I bore you all with my pictures.
But my interest as of right now is photography, and i just want to better myself at it.
I have a ton of make up.. and I just don't have the time to be doing my face like that
now-a-days. It's all about the simple fresh face for me.
Unless there's a special occasion or something then i'd probably put some e/s on.
Other than that, I haven't been purchasing any makeup.
Just been trying to save up money for other things i have in mind.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!
BTW, i've been updating my fitness blog so check that out!
getfitwithliza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled