First day of school

Monday, January 12, 2009

It's wasn't too bad.. My day started off with an ISAC class at 10:00am- 10:50. Afterwards, my roommate and I went to buy our books for our classes. Then we headed off to Costco to buy water and all that stuff to re-stock our fridge. Basically all we have in our little fridge is water, milk and yogurt. We're trying to lose some pounds therefore we're keeping it simple and lean. lol. We also bought multi-vitamins, fishoil and omega 3 pills. I researched online that fish oil is good for your skin, and zinc is good for decreasing the inflammation of your acne. Afterwards we just chilled in our room, ate dinner then headed off to our communications class which was 7:00-9:30.

Communications wasn't that bad.. being 2 and half hours long. Our teacher is rather funny and interesting which kept the class awake. My first impression of having a late class that lasted two and half hours was that It was going to be hecka boring and I would end up dazing off and eventually falling asleep. However, it was the opposite of that. Our teacher made us really participate which therefore made me alert. Tomorrow i'll start off with Bio at 9:30am-10:45, afterwards chem from 11:00-12:15 then chem discussion and lab from 1:30-4:30. Afterwards, I have a philosophy class at 4:30-7:00. geez.. what a busy day tomorrow. I'm just going to have positive thoughts about this semester and i'll try not to stress too much. Welps, i'll chop it up with you guys later! take care!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled