2nd Semester starts tomorrow.. :(

Sunday, January 11, 2009

On the bright side, I got my grades in a few days ago and i received a 3.47! wow, Im freakin amazed! I didn't even receive that high of a grade in highschool! And in college? shit.. but yeahh. I only had four classes and two classes were slightly easy.

However, on a sad note, Im starting school tomorrow. I am so bummed! My winter break was soo much fun.. I just want to relive it one more month. But I'm not really trippin because as soon as I get this semester over with its summer vacation! on top of that, we have more breaks this semester than last semester AND February is a leap year. So I'm super excited for the breaks. Last semester went by so fast, I can't believe I got first semester of college over with. I'm just excited for the summer! I cant wait!

This semeseter i'm taking 5 classes. 5 Harder classes than last semester. The classes I'm taking is Chem, Bio, Phil, Comm, and this ISAC class. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the longest days. geez.. Tuesday is the most busiest! I am so not ready for class.. I just wanna go back home and sleep in my bed where i'm at my most comfortable state. on top of that, I miss my boyfriend soo much.. Another semester away from him. But I will try my best to drive back home to see him every week. or at least every week.. But yea, I just want this semeseter to be as sucessful as the last. And hopefully Ill maintain a 3.0 GPA so that I wont have to stay another year and retake it. So i'll just think positive about this year and let nature takes its course.

On the other hand, I'm using this new ACNE regimen, that I discovered on acne.org, basically it's using 2.5% of benzoyl peroxide along with a mild face wash and moisturizer after applying the benzoyl peroxide.

I also purchased AHA, but it says not to apply it until your 4 weeks into the regimen. So i'm waiting..
Photobucket

I really have to be patient with this regimen, because it doesnt work over night. however, it seems like a big pay off to those who have used it over a month. Their skin is clear as a baby's bottom. lol. So i'll see how far this takes me.
here's a photo day 1.


Day 2

Day 1


Not a big difference, but i'll be patient this time. But the past few days and as of today, my face has been getting itchy and dry. But that's the side effects for the first couple of weeks and it should subside after that.

As for the mane n' tail and body shampoo and conditioner, it's been going well. After the first application, my hair was so freakin' soft. Imma try to keep on using it to see how the results go. I also bought The deep moisturizing conditioner.. and its amazing! it really made my hair feell really really soft!! I didn't see the deep moisturizing shampoo. So yeaa..



So yea.. I'ma go do my acne regimen! tootles!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled