2nd day..

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So, I got the full effect of all my classes today. i experienced how each class was except for my bio lab tomorrow. Other than that, All i gotta say is.. FUCK, there's so much to do, so much to read, so much to write, so much to study for. Stress is building up day by day.. hopefully it'll subside.. but I doubt it. Bio was all right, didn't do much but attended the lecture.. Chemistry was okay.. just did a little review of scientific notations and rounding significant figures.. but damn, the teacher was going through it hella fast, i'm just glad i knew some of the info he was teaching that i learned from jr. year of high school. Then we had an hour break until our Chem lab, so we took a lunch break. The lab was all right, started off with an easy lab.. the teacher seems pretty cool. Then we had philosophy.. now I can honestly say that this class was a wreck kinda. We barely did anything and it was 4:30 to 7:00 but the teacher let us out 30 mins early because she didn't know what to talk about. Other than that, i didn't learn anything in there.. I'll give it a chance tho..

Got done reading Bio & ISAC.. now i'm just taking advantage of my time and relaxing.. Lord help me get through this semester sucessfully. I've heard nasty stories about ppl not passing the BIO lecture.. and I really want to pass or else, i'll be dropped from the nursing program.. i'm praying.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled