Chipotle

Monday, January 26, 2009

I hung out with my boyfriend Saturday night. We both were extremely hungry and when a person's hungry, they crave for whatever their in the mood for. So, my boyfriend and I headed off to Chipotle and got steak burritos and chips salsa & guacamole. Afterwards we were craving for lemon berry slushes at sonics and my butt who enjoys mozzarella sticks, (esp. from sonics) got some on the side. As for my boyfriend, he was also craving Jalapeno poppers at Jack in the box therefore we made more than two stops which was kind of a hassle but that's what we wanted at that moment. Then we finally headed to his house to enjoy our meal.. Here are the pictures :D





Yumm sonic's mozzarella sticks are bombing! can't forget the buttermilk ranch dipping.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The stringy goodness.. mmmhh..
Photobucket

Look at that.. how can you compete?!
Photobucket

Lemon Berry Slush.. hella effin good.
Photobucket

The complete meal, excluding mozz sticks & Jalapeno poppers
Photobucket

He's attacking that burrito like no other. hehe
Photobucket

Steak burrito from chipotle
Photobucket

My burrito..
Photobucket

I adore their chips! esp with salsa and guac.
Photobucket

To end off the blog, i'll leave yall with my new house slippers from Target. My boyfriend picked it for me, the brand is Nick & Nara.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled