Weekend Recap

Monday, January 26, 2009

What a busy busy weekend. I had tons of homework to do and on top of that I had to leave time for my boyfriend,church, family, and doing my cousins hair and make-up for prom. So I ended up doing most of my hw at night until the next morning. What a sacrifice.. less sleep?! especially on the days I can get the most sleep. But it okay.. I gotta do what i gotta do.

On Saturday was my cousins' winter formal. I did Cheska's Hair and make-up and Junalynn's make-up. Turned out pretty well.. According to them. heheh. here are the results..

The besties.
Photobucket


Cheska
She was going for a white and black smokey look.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Junalynn
She wanted something not too dramatic yet something that showed. Also something that matches her dress.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


100 Calorie m&m Kudo Bar! I love these Kudo bars, especially the m&m ones!!! YUMM!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled