Sunday night

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Here's the re-cap of my week. Haven't had the time to be writing in my blog because my hands are full throughout the week. My roommate and I scheduled a work out schedule for the week, and we work out 3 days of the school week. The days are Monday, after our first class, Wednesday after Our first class and before our lab, and Thursdays after our last class. Our work out consists of running around the school and going to the gym afterwards to tone up. So far i lost 5lbs from the 10 lbs I gained over winterbreak. Can't wait to lose more lbs!

My roommate and I just found out about Cream Cheese and hot cheeto puffs. Darn we are late, a lot of ppl I asked around has already tried it. It was pretty darn good! We were on a search for Hot cheeto puffs after buying Cream Cheese at target. There was NO HOT CHEETO PUFFS WHAT SO EVER! then we made another stop at the Safeway near our school, and THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY! I could have sworn I bought some their last time, A big bag! Then our 3rd stop was at Lucky's, and they had some! lol, we are some crazy ass grls for that one. We were on a search for Hot cheeto puffs!

After looking up fro-yo places on yelp, I came across tuttimelon, which is located in Alameda. Since Alameda is really close to our school, we went to go check it out! My roommate and I have been on a search for fro-yo places around us, and aside from RED MANGO, which is the best, I think I found the second best which is much closer to us. TUTTIMELON! Damn, the yogurt is just delicious by itself and with strawberry, mango, and mochi ball toppings, it is just exquisite! lol. As a matter of face, I'm wanting some right now. but it's too late. LOL!

On Friday, I came home and spent time with my boyfriend. We did some shopping at costco and walmart. The afterwards ate at L&L's. Oh yea, and I found out that I'm not the only one in my family that knows about the Mane & Tail shampoo (Horse Shampoo), My dad also uses it! I did not know that, until I brought it up and he said he uses that same thing. Not only do my dad uses it, my uncle also uses it to. My dad mainly uses it because It doesn't make his hair fall out and makes it thicker. So yea, that's soo cool. we can share shampoo. lol. Hmm I can't think of anything else to blog about but yeah, Keep ya guys
updated. Last but not least, the pictures.


Mmm cake that my mom got. I remember we always use to have these kinda of birthday cakes back when we were younger. It was made by a family friend. :D.. reminiscing the old days.
Photobucket

Obe cup cakes! pretty darn good. My mom also got this.
Photobucket

A Look i did using the ben nye grande lumiere palette.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Garlic shrimps from L&L's
Photobucket
Photobucket

My babes. lookin bored..
Photobucket

Cream Cheese and Hot cheeto puffs
Photobucket
Photobucket

ACNE REGIMEN..
WEEK 3
Photobucket

Day 24
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled