Day 8 of my Acne Regimen

Thursday, January 15, 2009

So, This is day 8 of my acne regimen. I have seen results from the first day I started. My large acne have minimized and everything seems good. The itchiness has gone away and the flakiness got better. My skin feels a lot softer and I have been holding off on wearing makeup. Well foundation that is, and everything that has to do with the face. However, frequently i've been wearing mascara and eyeliner. During this regimen, I'm going to give my skin time to breathe, and time to heal so that the results will be more effective. I want optimal results!! I've been wanting my face to be clear, and it never was. Last year I barely had pimples.. my face was a bit clearer than it was this year. So here are the results of DAY 8

Click to enlarge, also scroll down for past pictures.



You can also view my gallery on acne.org. On this website.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled