Product Review: MAC Mineralize foundation/loose

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Product:5 out of 5

Packaging: 3 out of 5
Price:$31.32[that's including tax in CA]
Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
















I'm really diggin this foundation. I am starting to believe that it's my favorite foundation out of anything. Unless something better comes by. But as for now, im guessing this is my favorite foundation. It's very silky! And no matter how many times you pack it on, It doesn't get cakey or chalky whatsoever. That's a big PLUS! Bare Minerals gives you that almost chalky cakey look. So MAC totally beat bareminerals.

PROS: Everything about the minerals is great! It goes on very silky, no matter how much you put it, leaves a smooth consistency all over. Its medium to buildable coverage. Great for the skin since it's mineralize. It hasn't given me pimples yet! So I love it! I recommend this for everyone. Go get it!

CONS: The packaging is weak.. It comes with a sponge applicator.. I mean who uses that? It's so unsanitary. The Lid is to big.. If only it was in one those sifter jars without the applicator then that would be great! With applying on the product, you have to shake it up and down with your brush on the sifter to get the product. Which is too time consuming. It would be better off if It just had a lid, with nothing attached to it.

Other than that, the product works fairly well.

Here are more pictures of the product.


































This is a video of when I first bought the foundation in medium plus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled