2017 RECAP

Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 was a very busy year.
A year of many different experiences
and struggles along the way. 

As with every year, we celebrated birthdays with our families.
I got to travel to a different state that I've never been to before.
My Husband got baptized on Easter Vigil, 
and got his sacraments of Communion and Confirmation.
I spent a lot more time with my mom this year,
she was my backbone to wedding planning
and came with me everywhere <3 .="" nbsp="" p="">
My ladies and family, gave me one of the most memorable RACHELORTTE and 
Surprise wedding shower.

The most significant memory this year,
Was marrying my best friend on November 11, 2017.
Had our honeymoon at our favorite place on earth,
Oahu, Hawaii.

Celebrated the holidays with close friends and family
and ended the year with a relaxed/intimate New Years Eve with
my parents.

2017 was one heck of a ride.. I struggled the most this year,
and also celebrated the most.
It was one of the most memorable year of my life.






















Babe had to work in San Mateo of the weekend so i tagged along with him
















































'


























































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled