Newly Weds!

Sunday, December 31, 2017





Last time I made a blog post was the beginning of this year.
Here I am, revisiting my blog again with an update! 
I told myself I would frequently update this Blog this year,
apparently that didn't happen.
I was too busy wedding planning and didn't really have time
for anything, except work, sleep, wedding plan. 
Now that the wedding is over,
I'll finally have time to do other hobbies I enjoy!!
Hopefully catching up and editing some vlogs from this past year
and last year hehe, I've totally been slacking! 
Take more photos, vlog more!
Let's see what 2018 hold!




What's new with me.. 
Had an awesome Rachelorette Party in Vegas,
I'm a married woman, to my best friend of almost 13 years
with a lovely wedding in Pleasanton surrounded by our family & friends.
Visited our favorite Hawaii Island (Oahu) for our Honeymoon!
After our honeymoon, I decided to chop off my hair
It's now short! lol



SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled