NEW! Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks

Sunday, September 06, 2015

Just wanted to share with you some of the new liquid lipsticks I got
from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I got the colors dusty rose,
sepia, veronica and trust issues.
Dusty Rose and Veronica were two of my favorite colors
from the bunch. I didn't bother purchasing the other colors
because I wouldn't wear them as i'm trying to be more
mindful about spending my money. lol.

The last swatch was a comparison of ABH Dusty Rose vs. Stila's Patina
They're very close in color, however Patina by Stila is a bit darker than
ABD Dusty Rose.

You can purchase the lippies on the ABH Website
and the Macy's Website and also Macy's Impluse Stores.

The price $20 US
10 new shades were released this fall.
in addition to the ones i've purchased:
Blush, Sarafine, Paint, Sorbet, Midnight, SugarPlum

You can find the other swatches on this beauty blog

DUSTY ROSE


SEPIA


VERONICA



TRUST ISSUES


Top: ABH Dusty Rose. Bottom: Stila-Patina Liquid Lipstick

Left: STILA PATINA RIGHT:DUSTY ROSE ABH

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled