Beauty Haul Update June 2014

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Bought a couple more beauty items since i'm always
curious about new items.




I wanted to try out the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick.
I've read reviews online and others seem to enjoy it.
I'm looking for a foundation that will look natural on my skin.
This definitely did the job,
However, it didn't last very long.

At my job we typically wear masks the majority of the time.
This can make or break my foundation.. and yep,
didn't last very long.
At the end of my 8+ hour shift, it looked like
I had no foundation on.
The initial wear looked great!
My oily skin could have been apart of the non-staying power
as well.
I will have to try it on a day out, 
without a mask involve.

I got the color in Warm Natural 4.5.
in MAC I range from NC35-42.
I love that it matches my skintone perfectly and that it has yellow undertones
That's a big plus for me!




I bought this off the Sephora website $44

Before I received this packaging I was unsure of the color,
So since the Bobbi Brown Website was giving away Free mini samples of the
skin foundation stick with any purchase, I decided to purchase
the Creamy Matte Lip Color in Latte 6. $25
I got the Skin Foundation Stick Sample in Warm Beige.
Shipping Was really quick, like 2 business days.
Warm Beige was more lighter in color and it had a pink undertone

Warm Natural on the LEFT and Warm Beige on the RIGHT


Creamy Matte Lip Color in Latte 6. $25
I just adore Brownish-Pink lip colors






Purple  Beauty Blender, Just because..


Hourglass  Ambient Lighting Palette






Inglot Gel Eyeliner 77





Definitely loving this liner! Very smooth application and it was about $12 on the Inglot Website.
I'm going to have a blogpost with a comparison of the different Gel/Cream Liners I have.
This is definitely worth a buy!

I also purchased some Velour Lashes  $30 each

Complete me


The Extra Oomph


Whispie Me Away

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled