Project Crawdy Aquarium

Monday, October 21, 2013

I woke up earlier than usual because I had to go get 
my PPD test read. I'm Negative of course.
Right after I went to the Gym just so I can get that out of the way.
I worked out lightly because my ankle and knee still hurt from the marathon the day
before. 

I also helped my brother re-clean his aquarium 
and accompanied him to the pet store so what we can
set up the new equipment for his aquarium.
He got an air stone, water temperature, some decor,
fish food, a net, etc.
Basically helped him out the whole day with that.
Really cool bonding time with my bro.

Having an aquarium is so therapeutic.
Watching the crawdad is more interesting than watching fishes tho.
LOL.

Later on that night,
I went to pick up my boyfriend.
Then called it at night.

And another thing..
My cousin Zuriel Wrote to us..
He made my brother and I
cool bracelets out of soup bags/plastic bags.
He even had my name in my favorite color.
I miss him a lot!!
Hope he comes home very soon!

IMG_1267

IMG_1275

IMG_1273


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled