Double Date With My Parents

Saturday, October 12, 2013

OCTOBER 12, 2013

My mom wanted me to take her and my dad to SF
with my and my boyfriend. My brother was suppose to come
but he ended up staying to watch boxing Bradley vs. Marquez.
My mom went to SF a few weeks ago and ate at the cheesecake factory there
with her sister and friends and my grandma.
She wanted to bring us to the cheesecake factory too so we went, 
because she really enjoyed the scenery of the city and also
got to see the new bay bridge! 

It was a cute little bonding with my parents and boyfriend.
I'm glad I went and took them.
More memories to add onto my life.
I truly love my family and boyfriend
and i'm so blessed to have them in my life.
My parents are getting older and I want to do
as much as I can for them.
I love seeing them smile and seeing them enjoy their time.
Even if I have to drive a long way to get to the destination,
seeing them enjoy and smile is all worth it!

Spend time with your parents and grandparents,
because as the saying goes,
"Love your parents. 
We are so busy growing up, 
we often forget that they are also growing old".

IMG_2414

IMG_2415

IMG_2416

IMG_2411

IMG_0046

IMG_0043

IMG_0041

IMG_0051

IMG_0050


IMG_0053

IMG_0052




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled