Lancome Photogenic Foundation

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I was a bit bored today, and thought I'd just test out a makeup
video on my DSLR camera (canon 60D w/ 50mm f 1.8 lens)
It's nothing professional, not a tutorial, 
It's just basically a test.
Kinda sucks because there's not auto-focus.
But the quality is amazing. I mean you can
see my large pores, strawberry nose, wrinkles,
all my imperfections! lol! 

Here are some before, during and after photos.
Make-up is truly a life saver, Oh man..
Look at the before picture tho. 

Untitled-2

IMG_9363

Products:
Cetaphil Lotion
Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Foundation (Bisque 6W)
*in MAC i'm an NC35-42, MEDIUM DARK
MAC Prolongwear concealer NC 30
Shiseido Sheer Matifying powder 020 Natural light ochre
Chanel Soleil de tan
Naked Flushed Palette
Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara
Lancome Lipstick Love it. (depotted it b/c it broke!)




MAC Violetta Lipstick
#Macviolettalipstick . Chillaxin playing with my makeup. Been a while..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled