LANCOME LIPSTICK FETISH

Thursday, December 22, 2011

IMG_3789

I tried out Lancôme COLOR DESIGN Sensational Effects Lipcolor Smooth Hold
I got the colors Pale lip and Trendy mauve. $22 dollars each.
I usually have a problem with wearing lipsticks..
because I have cracked chapped lips and they peel too.
Usually when I would wear mac lipsticks they're overly drying
and instantly you can see my chapped lips and
it looks disgusting.
That's why i've been avoiding wearing lipsticks.
However, I've hear a lot about these lipsticks and how they're creamy but
doesn't dry the lips.
I love the results.
however, it doesn't last too long. but OH WELL. lol

Pale lip & Trendy Mauve
IMG_3839

IMG_3835

Bare lips:
barelip

Pale Lip lipstick:
pale lip

IMG_3739

IMG_3744


Trendy Mauve: (looks similar to my natural lip but not).
trendy mauve

IMG_3753

IMG_3749

I LOVE BOTH OF THESE COLORS!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled