My Grandpa's Birthday!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

It was my Grandpa's birthday on June 2nd.
Surprisingly all this GRAND CHILDREN were there!!
we had lunch at this sushi buffet. 
Great bonding with the family.

He turned.. 78? I think.. lol..
or 79... he won't tell me.

DSC02328

DSC02331

DSC02329

DSC02334

DSC02335

Maliyah!
DSC02350

DSC02355

Happy Birthday Tatay! LOVE YOU!!
Hope you have many more birthdays to come!

My Grandpa and Grandma decided to move back to the Philippines..
What a shocker to me.. They retired.. and I guess it's what makes them happy,
and it's their hometown. They've been here in the US even before I was born..
I can't picture them living a million miles away from me..
They're usually at my house everyday..
This will be different. I'm going to miss them so much.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled