I did her makeup she did my hair!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Another boring night here...
I decided I wanted to do a makeover on my boyfriend's little sister, whom i call "sissy."
I did this aqua looking blue color, and added some falsies..
and after she did my hair! :D
Before that we headed to the MACY's out in Tracy which was 
about a 30 minute drive from where we live.
The foundation I wanted from MAC, PRO LONG WEAR, didn't have my
color at my MACY'S. and the one in Tracy did.
So  went on that journey.
Then afterwards we were all hungry, me sissy n cheska.
We were craving TACO TRUCK!
so we headed to the taco truck near our house 
and had that for dinner!!

MMM with a side of horchata
DSC02374

DSC02378

gorgeous sissy!
she wasn't feeling to comfortable with the color..
because she said it doesn't go well with her skin tone.
I think it went well with her skintone! lol
DSC_3258

DSC_3281

DSC_3272

DSC_3279

and she did my hair. milk maid braid
DSC_3280


other random edit
DSC_3236



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled