Successful Semester!

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

It's been a long while since I updated my blog. 
It's been a week since I've been out of school and all I did was relax.
It was wonderful!! I didn't up date my blog because I've also been lazy.
I didn't unpack my luggage and all that until today! haha!!
Oh well.. I have a lot of time on my hands and I just wanted to relax for moment.

I ended class on Tuesday.
Finals were pretty hectic.. but i passed all my classes.
3 more semesters  of nursing school and i'll be graduating with my BSN
I'm so excited for that! 
It was weird because i was working hard all semester,
then all of sudden i have nothing to do.
It didn't hit me that I was on vacation until about 4 days after.
I felt like I needed to do something.. like study!! hahah
It was just a crazy feeling.

But yeah.. it ended well! 
I'm ready to start the summer! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled