2010 FAVORITES!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

IMG_5725

These are the products i've been using a lot throughout 2010. Most of these products I use on a daily basis.

Eyeshadows and Mascaras
IMG_5737

Urban Decay Naked Palette: I really adore this palette. It has a lot of neutral colors which will match any outfit your planning on wearing. I especially love the colors naked and buck! perfect for a natural eye.
Mac Grain e/s: This is a satin color form MAC and I love this color because it's not too shimmery or too light for my skin tone. I mainly use this color as a highlighter and a color on my lid.

Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum: Great primer for the lashes

Diorshow Extase Mascara: This mascara is really lovely. It's really black and adds volume to my thin lashes. Thanks to my boyfriend for getting me this :D

Maybelline Falsies Mascara waterproof: This is an awesome drugstore mascara! It instantly curls and adds volume to my lashes without the use of a lash curler. The downside is that it's hard to take off. But the great side is that the mascara wont run!

Lancome Hypnose Mascara: Pretty good mascara, I like it because It doesnt clump and it's easy to take off.

Cheeks
IMG_5739

Chanel SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL BRONZING: It used as a makeup base, but since I got lighter I'm able to use it as a bronzer. I love how it gives that natural bronze look! Great for putting color back into my skin during the winter. It is a bit pricy, but let me tell you, this product will last you a long time! Most important it doesn't break me out.

Mac MSF Brunette: I la la la la love this MSF! I use as a blush and it looks really nice on my skintone!! LOVE IT!

NARS ORGASM BLUSH: another one of my favorite blushes! love the golden undertone to it

NARS LAGUNA: great for contour! I use this when I'm too lazy to use my Chanel bronzer.

FACE: none of these products break me out!! which is a PLUS!

IMG_5741
Lancome Tient Idole ULTRA foundation Bisque 3N: I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I cannot stress it enough. It's oil free and doesn't break me out! It feels really silky on the face and light! Not a heavy feeling at all! Provides you with great coverage. LOVE IT!!

Lancome La Base Primer: It minimizes my the oils that secret from my pores. It doesn't get rid of the oil completely but it helps a bit. I still get oily about 2 hours from putting on my makeup.. ehh that's just me..

Boots Botanics Organic Face and Eye Cream: Wonderful for my dried lids that are caused by my acne medication. It doesnt feel like a cream at all, it feel really light and dissolves into the skin quite fast. I also use it for other dry patches on my face from my acne medicine.

Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets: These sheets are great!! I'm an extremely oily person and this helps me get rid of the oil without having to powder on more makeup on top of the oil. It just feels much fresher to use oil absorbing sheets rather than to keep using a powder to get rid of the oil.

Cover FX foundation/concealer M60: I use this as a concealer. Great concealer to cover up acne scars and dark circles. Doesn't break me out! :D Looks great under foundation!

Lancome Dual Finish frangrance free powder Matte NU: I use this to set my foundation and it looks really great. I love how Lancome has a variety of yellow undertones unlike some makeup counters such as estee lauder which have pink undertones. I'm more of a yellow undertone gal, and these products match my skintone well!

IMG_5744
Andrea Modlash in 301: I love thses lashes! They're half lashes and they look really natural. They don't irritate my eyes, unlike the full set of falsies which extends all the way to the inner corner of my eyes and whenever I blink i can feel them. The full set of falsies also feel a bit heavy on my eyes. All i need it more volume to my lashes so I use these just for that! :D

Bobby brown Gel Liner: This liner is great! It's really opaque and it glides onto the lid very well! I just want wait until i use it up half way and see if the product begins to dry out like Mac blacktrack fluidline :/

Clinique Gel Liner: I love Gel liners! So I got this one too! I want to test it out to see if it doesnt' dry out near the end of the product or half way throught the product like mac's fluidline.

Urban Decay 24/7 liner LUST: purple is great for brown eyes. purple eyeshadow.. liners.. etc. I use this purple liner on the bottom of my waterline to add color to the natural makeup I got on and to also bring out my brown eyes. Looks great!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled