FOR SALE!!!!!! CANON EOS 50D

Friday, December 31, 2010

Selling this camera for $800. 
Nothing's wrong with it, I just have a better camera and want to sell this one.
I bought this in June of 2010. Still new.
DSC01719

DSC01724

DSC01725

DSC01718
  • It comes with a lens. however, it's not the lens that was included in the box.
  • I can't find the English Manual, but included a book I got that's almost like the manual at Borders. You can also download the manual off the Canon website. 
  • There's a warranty card that's not filled out yet. 
  • Charger and battery
  • Neck strap
  • All the Discs
  • All the cords
  • hmm everything in the picture below.
  • all you really need to buy is a memory card.
DSC01710

Contact me: lmg7190@gmail.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled