Navy Blue

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Felt like dressing up today. I don't normally dress up throughout the week. My outfits for school consists of an undershirt jeans and a pull-over sweater. Nothing cute b/c i'd rather spend my time sleeping than getting up extra early or being late to class just because I want to get up and look cute for class. All I do after class is go straight to my apartment and study, so there's not point in dressing up.

However, during the weekends, I have this urge to dress up and do my makeup and things like that. So here was my outfit and face of the day.

DSC_3595


DSC_3567


DSC_3566


DSC_3562


DSC_3609


DSC_3561


DSC_3599


DSC_3620


DSC00575


DSC_3557
-GRAIN E/S
-BLACKTRACK FLUIDLINER
-LANCOME EFFACERNES CONCEALER BEIGE III
-LANCOME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA (BISUE 3)
-LANCOME DUAL MATTE POWDER (MATTE NU III)
-BRUNETTE MSF
-CHANEL BRONZE UNIVERSEL


DSC_3554
-NAKED
-BUCK
-HUSTLE
-CREEP


Chanel Bronze Universel

I love this product! It looks like a mousse consistency, but once you apply it onto your face it feels light as if it were powder. I just love the healthy glow it gives me without the harsh lines of a bronzer. I also like the smell of it too!
DSC_3549

DSC00571



peppermint mocha
DSC00570


DSC00578

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled