LANCOME

Saturday, November 06, 2010

I heard about this foundation on Acne.org which is the Teint Idole Ultra foundation and it's oil free. I heard it doesn't make the face break out and that's my primary concern with foundations. I got the Estee Lauder foundation and although it doesn't make me break out at all, the double wear foundation feels a bit too heavy on my face. Their foundation colors are also pink undertones, so it doesn't really match my face really well because I have yellow undertones. I took a look at the Lancome foundations and they had golden undertones, and I tried out the Teint Idole foundation. It felt really light and the coverage was great on my face!! I loved how it felt like I wasn't wearing any makeup on my face, it felt extremely thin!! It's a very comfortable feeling! Here's what I got from the lancome counter..

I got their Holiday brush set $60. I am a big fan of brushes!! esp travel size holiday edition brushes!
These brushes are really soft!!
IMG_4088


IMG_4089


IMG_4112

A Toner


Lancôme Tonique Pure Focus Oil Control Mattifying Toner Oily Skin, 6.8 Fl. Oz.
$24.50
This refreshing, skin-purifying toner helps oil and shine disappear for fresh, pure, matte skin. Honeycomb-shaped micro-captors absorb oil deep down in the pores. Zinc Gluconate limits the visible effects of excess sebum while salicylic acid unclogs pores. Skin is transformed, pure and lastingly matte. Pores are tightened and refined. Skin is touchably soft. Use twice daily after cleansing.

This smells really good!!  

IMG_4120



Lancôme EFFACERNES Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer .52oz (BEIGE III)
$28.50
This natural coverage concealer lets you instantly eliminate tell-tale signs of stress and fatigue. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes. The Result: A soft, matte finish.



Lancôme DUAL FINISH Versatile Powder Makeup (MATTE NU III)
$35.50
The makeup survival kit. As a foundation: sponge on dry, over daytime moisturizer, for a soft matte effect. Sponges on damp for a full-coverage, flawless matte finish. As a powder: puff on dry over any Lancôme foundation. The Result: Portable perfection that's perfect for all skin types.


Lancôme TEINT IDOLE ULTRA Enduringly Divine & Comfortable Makeup (Bisque 3)
$42.00 
Discover a 14-hour ultra-resistant makeup with divine comfort. This retouch-free, oil-free foundation features innovative highly resistant pigments for 14-hour wear. SoftFeel™ technology glides on to comfort skin with flawless full coverage that lasts all day.


Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara
$24.50
Instant Full Body Volume Mascara GET INSTANT LASH DRAMA. Hypnôse Drama mascara provides high volume lashes in a single stroke. The full contact brush, with its S-shaped curve, grasps and loads lashes for a fanned out, full body fringe. The texturizing complex features highly saturated waxes and intense black pigments for maximum lash volume. The triple coating system delivers a fluid and creamy application to quickly and easily build big, battable lashes. Hypnôse Drama mascara won’t flake or clump. Fragrance-Free. Ophthalmologist Tested. Allergy Tested. Safe for contact lens wearers.

IMG_4123

IMG_4127

Free Goody bag from Macy's
IMG_4128

IMG_4129

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled