Frozen Yogurt

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My brother and I need to renew our passports because we're going to the Philippines in December for my cousin's wedding. We first needed to fill out some forms online and print it out, then head over to the post office to sign something in front of them and mail it. Unfortunately we were a little too late, the passport service thing was from 10-1pm. We got there at almost 3pm.. So instead we took my mom to the bank and had some frozen yogurt at tutti frutti.

MY MOM'S
DSC00420



MY BROTHER'S

DSC00418

MINES. I GOT TOO MUCH.. AND WASN'T ABLE TO FINISH IT.. :/ THE TARO ONE WAS GOOD AND THE PUMPKIN PIE.

DSC00419


DSC00421






AFTER this, we came home, and I went to pick up my boyfriend and headed to Autozone to look for some car accessories. My steering wheel is smaller than usual, so it was hard to find a steering wheel cover that fit. luckily i ran into this elastic looking steering wheel and it fit perfectly. For the seat covers.. no luck. I think i'm just going to go to the dealership for that one..


DSC00422
Do you see the cover?


DSC00437

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled