EXERCISE!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's been so long since I've exercised. I've been holding off on it because of school, but I really want to get back into working out again. I need to lose another 10lbs to get to my goal weight. maybe 12lbs because I actually gained 2lbs.. :/ and of course I need to be aware of what I eat now.
I did Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit. I was surprised that I can still keep up with the warms ups. I thought I would struggle a bit like the first time I ever did insanity, but luckily I still got it in me! The horrible part though was the pushups.. man I really hate pushups!! LOL!! overall, the workout wasn't as bad or as hard as I thought it would be. I thought I'd be having a really hard time keeping up. There were times where it felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest tho. LOL I'll work on my endurance again!!

I forgot how good of a high I get from exercising. It's like it boosts up my self-esteem and gets me more pumped up for the day! It feels really good.. Getting up to exercise is just darn hardest part!!

me a few mins after the work out.
5085552405_811fb4647b_b


IMG_3608


Got this water jug at walmart for $2.00. drinking that much is your daily serving of water. I needed this to keep me on track with drinking my water, because i'm horrible at it! good thing is that there is no BPA.
IMG_3607


While I was exercising, my little cousin Karley came over with her dad and she came upstairs to see what I was doing.
IMG_3603


IMG_3598


IMG_3604


After the workout, I made myself a green berry shakeology with froze peaches,, orange strawberry pineapple juice, a lil bit of water and ice and the greenberry powder. Haven't had a shakeology in a while, I should have it more often. i like mines blended with ice, but at my apartment, we dont have an instant ice maker.. but I guess i can just mix it with water. Drinking shakeology reminds me of the summer time! ahh I miss the summer!


IMG_3611


IMG_3612


IMG_3613


IMG_3614

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled