Day 14: Something you craved today

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Caramel Apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!
First time I every tried these caramel apples were from my house-mate. Her boyfriend got her some for valentines day and she was kind enough to share it with us. It was just DIVINE!! The caramel was perfectly soft and chewy not even hard to eat! It's delicious, you ought to try it!

https://rockymountainchocolatefactory.com

I never realized we had one where I lived. A few days after I tried it.. I was craving it, and surprisingly, my sharp eye saw the sign "ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE FACTORY" I was so darn happy!! :D hehehe!

Apple Pie
IMG_3582

IMG_3585

Plain Carmel Apple (got this for free, buy 3 get 1 free!)
IMG_3586

I forget the name of this.. Tiger... something..
IMG_3587

My boyfriend's all time fav. Pecan Bear
IMG_3595

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled