Bye Bye Lexy... :/

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today we went to Valley Lexus to turn in Lexy.. She was definitely good to me. I will miss her dearly.

I was comparing the 2010 Lexus to Lexy 2007, and Lexy is more sportier. The gas pads, and break pedals look more racer-ish.. and also it had a nice blue lexus sign that lit up blue when you opened the door. The newer Lexus (ALexy) is more luxurious.. It definitely has a much smoother ride, and the seats are more cushioned. There are more features in the Navi part and an SOS button in case of emergency.
So overall, Lexy is more sportier, while Alexy is more luxurious.

Lexy:
DSC00251

DSC00252

DSC00253

DSC00254

DSC00255

Off to Modesto! My parents drove in Lexy while I followed them with Alexy.
DSC00259

DSC00257

DSC00261

DSC00262

DSC00264

DSC00270

I love the smell of brand spankin' new car!! Reminds me of the first my I got Lexy. The steering wheel feels really smooth, then overtime it the smoothness wore off.. Therefore i'm going to get a steering wheel cover!! I need as much protection in this car as possible since beige gets dirty quick, and I don't want my nasty hands all over the steering wheel.
DSC00275

DSC00276

DSC00283

DSC00285

DSC00286

DSC00287

DSC00288

Oh boye.. I have to take good care of this car. The interior is Beige.. Which means it will get dirty easily! No muddy dirty people in the car.. no eating in the car.. (although my boyfriend and I broke that rule today.. and he was the first one to ever drop a food particle on the seat.. -___- good thing it came off quick).. I'm gona go buy some car seat covers and a steering wheel cover and some floor mats. I will take really great care of this vehicle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled