Today

Friday, August 06, 2010

I had to go to my school in Oakland to attend this nursing meeting for transferring onto the nursing school. Wow, it really hit me that I really need to be more focus and serious about my education. I've been slacking on studying for my damn TEAS test, and ended u rescheduling it because I wanted to enjoy the rest of my summer stress free. I find myself working much harder and better when under more pressure.. And that's when school start. I know it's dumb of me to not re-take it over the summer, b/c it's summer, you have all day to study! But on the other hand, i just want to enjoy it and end it well. I have about 2 and half more weeks left until school start.. ugh im pissed, I don't even want to start school. My calendar is still on the month of June.. that's how much I dread going back to Oakland and going to school. On the brighter side, next summer i'll have a much longer summer! We get off on april and come back end of aug, beginning of september! i'm looking forward to that. But all I gotta do is WORK HARD AND PLAY HARDER! EFF, i'm taking physio.. i'm so scared.

So many forms to do.. and deadlines.. ugh.. im scared.

Anyways, before going to Oakland, my boyfriend went all the way to Modesto Sephora, to get me the Dior Extase Mascara! I wanted to get it Yesterday when we were out there while getting my car serviced, but I didn't have enough money.. So, I was just gonna wait on it. But my boyfriend surprised me and went into sephora all by himself! What a sweet heart! Love him Love him so very much to DEATH! That was very considerate of him! Shocked me, to say the least.

LOL! super cute!
DSC_4059

DSC_4065

DSC_4069

After I came home from my meeting.. which was around 4:30.. ugh i hit traffic.. I hate traffic.. My boyfriend and I went out to eat at Chipotle since I was craving that place for a while now. I got the steak burrito, while my boyfriend got the steak tacos. Odd huh, I should be the one with the tacos and he should have the burrito. LOL. with Chips and GUAC of course!

DSC_4060

Then we went to Bestbuy so I can find a lens filter for my camera, just so it can protect the lens. Afterwards, we went to Tutti Frutti, since it opened in our place.. I think i like Nubi's more.. they have more fruit toppings.

DSC_4062

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled