Great Gift Ideas

Monday, July 12, 2010

My friend's birthday is coming up! She's also my roommate and she's been getting me some great gifts! So I decided to get her something cool to add to her growing makeup collection. I got an email from Michael's saying that they were having a sale from July 11-17. I saw the flower vases and they were 2 for $5. She also asks me a lot of questions about what brushes to buy, and what primer is pretty good. So I went to MAC, and go her a 217 brush, because that brush is so universal. Used to blend apply lid makeup, apply color on the crease browbone. It's just an overall great brush. Then I headed over to Sephora and got her an Urban Decay Primer potion. A great primer is an IDEAL for your makeup kit! After getting all those goodies, I put them all in a Sephora Inspired vase filled with little beads. Then I got a transparent film and wrapped it all up. Here are pictures! :D

Colorfill was $5
Vase: 2 for $5 original price 3.99 for one
Bow: $2
Plastic wrap: $.99
IMG_0160

IMG_0165

IMG_0170

IMG_0174

IMG_0176

IMG_0180

IMG_0186

IMG_0188

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled