My brother Manong Eric.

Monday, June 28, 2010

He is so cute and so very handsome! My cousin and I are going to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society in memory of him. The money will go to research so that they can find a cure for it. Here’s the link if you’re interested in donating http://mch.nikewm.llsevent.org/gapasin Anything helps. A dollar.. anything.. I’ve heard many stories about him, but it would be nice to have actually met him and have stories with him. So be kind, and please help me raise money, so that we can save other people’s lives who have struggled with these cancers. It would be great if he was still alive right now, he would’ve been 25 already. But he’s in God’s hands now living a wonderful life.



OLDIEs0018

OLDIEs0015

Manong eric0015

Manong eric0010

Manong eric0017

Manong eric0054

Manong eric0028

Manong eric0046

OLDIEs0022

Manong eric0045
My mom told me he was trying to smile in the picture.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled