Day 07 - A picture that makes you cry

Sunday, June 27, 2010


This is my Oldest brother, Manong Eric. He passed away from Leukemia when he was about 4 years old. I always wondered how he would be like. My parents told me that he was something special. He was a really smart, bright child. He was always smiling. He also spoke illocano (filipino dialect) fluently and was great in English. I've always wanted to meet him. That day will come and we will all be together as a big family once again. He's in a much better place now. No need to worry about pain and suffering, just eternal happiness.

I respect my parents so much, They are such strong people. They've been through soo much and put up with soo much and still manage to keep living life to it's fullest. They deserve everything in the world, but all they want from me is to finish school and become a nurse. I will definitely do that for them and THEN some. I will repay them for everything they've done for me. I love them soo much, and I cannot ask for better parents.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled