Hauls

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lately I haven't been buying any make up at all because I have wayy too much.. And I rarely use it now-a-days. But I did get one big thing from my mom.. it's the TEMPTU AIRBRUSH SYESTEM! and another thing I got was just some kirkland brushes from Costoco worth only 20.00. here they are..


I've been using this for about a week now.. And OH man Oh man, what great results i've been getting with this.. I just love the end results. Great fresh air brush looked without any streaks at all! And I love how it feels so light on your face! This is a must have and I dont think i'll ever return to a regular foundation. I really love this system!! My color is 007 natural. Really look into this product because it will blow you away! i know it blew me away!




15 piece set!!! with microfiber bristles. I also have the set from a while back which doesnt have these kinda of bristles. great and soft!





I also got a double wax warmer from folica.com. I must say, this works great! I used my 20% off coupon.. :D great investment as well if you're into waxing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled