Foundation

Sunday, December 27, 2009

So many of you all have been asking me about my foundation and what color I wear. Sorry i've been taking so long to responding to you guys but here it is. I chose these foundations as my top three because these are the ones i found that does not break me out.

With the Clinique moisture sheer tint.. I wear this in neutral.. This is basically a moisturizer with a bit of foundation.. The coverage is not to intense but it helps even out the skintone if you don't have much to cover up. The color looks a lot lighter but it blends into my skin. Normally I would wear NC 37/35 in MAC for a reference.

Next, is the ESTEE LAUDER double wear LIGHT foundation.. and the color is 3.0 . This foundation has a lighter coverage than the regular double wear foundation that I have. I normally wear this color during the winter since it's a bit light than the double wear foundation in wheat 38. This foundation is really great, it has really good coverage and won't make u look cakey at all. It is also great for evening out the skin tone and minor scarring.

Lastly, is the ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR foundation. This foundation give you full coverage.. But be careful, a little goes a long way. This is one of my favorites because it really gives me that flawless look. I usually apply this with a sponge to blend everything out. I just wish they had this in airbrush form. lol..




As of right now i'm using temptu.. and so far it's been a great product!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled