Tarte MutiplEYE Lash Enhancer

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

 

Where to buy: Sephora.com
Price: $65











I recently bought the Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer from sephora mainly because my lashes on the right side of my eye is not as thick and long as the left side of my eye. Also, i've been dealing with a lot of lash fall out. In the past, i've used lipocils.. it really strengthened my lashes and made it a bit thicker.. and a bit lengthy.. but nothing too dramatic. It worked perfectly fine for me. However, I wanted to try a new product and see how well it works for me.. so I chose Tart lash enhancer. Reading the reviews on sephora dragged me into wanting to try this product. 

I got the product today.. and it says you'll see best results within 6 weeks. So imma give this a try and let you all know how it works.


here are pictures..

Photobucket

Photobucket


Day 1
Photobucket


Right Eye:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Left Eye:

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled