Tired

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today I helped my mom with the grocery for her carehomes. We went to costco and bought a hell lot of things!! and we dropped everything off to each of her care homes. It was a pretty hot day but not hella hella hott but still hot enough.

This summer i'll be working for my mom. That way I can earn some money to buy somethings I want. Like clothes.. some makeup things I saw online, flip flops, etc.

Oh yeah, at Costco I got the 5.64oz Biosilk silk therapy for 9.99. The regular price is 22.99. They also sell the Chi silk infusion there for a cheaper price as well! So get to hoppin if your local costco is selling that.

I must say.. i did a really good job at updating my blogspot.. There will be more to come! :)
Have a great day everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled