Seven Layer dip

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

about two week ago.. On May 2. which was my dad's birthday and the Pacquiao fight, we had a party at my house to celebrate my dad's birthday and of course to watch the fight which lasted for a very short period of time. Honestly, I didn't even get to see i because i left when they were singing the national anthem to get my charger and when I came back it was done! i was like wtf? lol.. anyways.. I made 7 layer dip for the party and another tray for my girls in the dorm.

here are the pictures/process

chopped the onions, tomatoes, and cilantro
Photobucket

popped open the can of sliced Jalapenos and sliced olives
Photobucket

the sour cream of course
Photobucket

the cheese
Photobucket

used up 4-5 packs of taco seasoning
Photobucket

Used about 3 ground beefs.. after cooking and draining the oil i added the taco seasoning and stirred it all up.
Photobucket

Then I separated it into two trays
Photobucket

Next I used a spatula to add the sour cream to the meat
Photobucket

left over
Photobucket

Then I added the cilantro. I love cilantro!! my fav herb of all time!
Photobucket

Next add the red onions
Photobucket

Then tomatoes
Photobucket

Then the cheese
Photobucket

and finally the olives and jalapeno
Photobucket

Voila! there u have it. 7 layer dip.. Liza style. lol
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled