My First...

Friday, May 29, 2009

BRAZILIAN WAX! Yea, you read it right.. BRAZILIAN WAX!


It actually wasn't as painful as I thought it was.. At first I was really scared but really excited because of the soft hair-free results. My older cousin Rowena introduced me to this place, it's called Lavender, in Fremont, CA. The price was $55 dollars flat! I was looking at other places and their prices ranges from $65 dollars and up!

This place is very ambient and I really recommend it to anyone planning on getting their first WAX! The place is very clean and for the price it is actually worth it! So if your around the bay area, come check that place out!! :D

My EXPERIENCE.. I was bit nervous at first.. well HELLA nervous.. I tried doing an at home waxing kit once.. and that hurt like a mother effer!! It took me almost the whole day.. and I still didn't get all the hair out! It was just ridiculous! And afterwards it was really swollen and bleeding.. I probably did it hella wrong.

However, in Lavender, they use a Blue Hard Wax, that doesn't require and wax strips! Which I think is very convenient and Eco-Friendly. Plus, It doesn't hurt as bad because it doesn't adhere to the skin, only to the hair which is less painful. I really enjoyed it actually.. I think at first I was just over-acting.. But really.. It wasn't that bad! I would rate the pain factor as a 5 out of 10.. for being my FIRST TIME! how good is that? Lol.. Also.. my Older cousin and my good friend was there to accompany me. lol it was just funny. I was really shy.. but you really have to be out there in order for them to wax it properly. After the procedure I felt little to no pain at all! I was very happy with the results and I couldn't get over it! I will definitely do it again.. In FACT, I have a scheduled appt with my cousin next month! :D

It wont be as painful as the first time since my hair won't be as coarse due to shaving.. but yea.. overall, the experience was great! I guess I can tolerate the pain pretty well..

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled